Monday, March 7, 2016

Dom Barrett signs with Track Bowling


Track Bowling is proud to announce the signing of Dom Barrett to its national pro staff.

Barrett, nicknamed "The Dominator", is a four-time PBA title winner, claiming the 2011-12 Scorpion Open, 2012-13 Qatar Open, and 2014 Qatar Open titles, as well as a major title with the 2012-13 World Series of Bowling V PBA World Championship.

Barrett feels not only is the timing right to sign with Track, but it also represents a return to his roots.

"I'm extremely excited to be part of the Track and EBI (Ebonite Bowling International) family," Barrett said. "I was briefly on Ebonite staff in 2008 and it feels really good to be back where I started my international career."

"I've always been a huge fan of Track and I had a lot of success as a youth with the Freak series, Threat (an original Heat variation) and Stomp series," he said. "Track has some of the best products on the market, ranging from the Paradox to the Heat remake. I'm very excited for the new releases to be announced in Las Vegas at Bowl Expo." 




No comments: